January 2, 2011

Day 6

Whatever tickles your fancy.
 Well...on that note, it's a New Year and I have a video clip I want to share!



I don't know about you guys, but 2010 has been great. I definitely had my highs and my lows, my achievements and my shortcomings, but I feel like I've grown as a person more this year than I ever have. Like the thoughts in that video clip, I challenge you to not be pulled down by the trials and the hardships that you dealt with during the past year. We all have them but we are all capable of being strong enough to not look back, and keep going into the future in the best way we can.
Forgive and forget.
 Laugh often.
Turn to the Savior.
Live for the future. 

And remember: 
"The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time." 
-Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

  1. I love that clip! We all need reminders to leave the past behind and look ahead to the future. You inspire me Britt!

    ReplyDelete