January 12, 2011

Day 14

A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Well considering that I was supposed to post this yesterday...ha 
I'll describe yesterday:
AWESOME!
My roommate's sister was able to get a hold of some free tickets to the BYU vs. UTAH basketball game. Ya, why would you pass on that? The only catch was that the tickets were in the Utah student section. It was a little intimidating not gonna lie. But I wore my blue-green flower in my hair with pride, since that was the only blue I was brave enough to wear. :) As I'm sure you all know...Jimmer was unreal. After he made that half court buzzer shot I stood there in unbelief for a good five minutes. I'm glad he's on my team!

What a good game.
Missing class was totally worth it!

1 comment:

  1. that looks so fun..i'm pretty sure i'm going to marry him.

    ReplyDelete