October 7, 2010

GOOD Weekend.

#1 

General Conference really was amazing. It always is, but I loved every second of it. I think this was the first time that I was actually sad when the last session was over.

#2
I had a big ah-ha moment

#3
I went to Winco for the first time!
This place is incredible! I was in awe at the bulk section. They have everything you can possible think of! For example: cereal, pizza crust mix, muffin mix, pancake mix, honey, candy, trail mix, etc. All you do is take what you want, put it in a bag and pay per pound. Genius.

#4
I went home! 
It was so fun to see the family again. Even Brian! And Grandma and Grandpa Vawdrey. :) Mom's home made pizza was delicious too.

#5
Self explanatory :)

Believe it or not...Gus (my car) is still living! Not only that, but it reached the 200,000 mile mark on Sunday. I have to say that I have never been so excited to see the numbers move. In all honesty...that car is a piece.  Why? Ohh let me tell you... :)
  • it's only two years younger than me
  • it's been through two teenagers
  • the hood shakes when you're stopped at an intersection
  • the A/C doesn't work 
  • the radio works only half of the time (since the antennae broke off)
  • the rear view mirror on the left side is propped up by a pen lid
  • one of the windows won't roll down
  • it jerks almost every time it shifts gears
  • only one side of the steering wheel will honk when you push it
  • the door interior is held on by screws and duct tape
But I LOVE it so much. I even get a little offended when people make fun of it. So don't. It's much better than a bus pass. It gets me where I need to go and that's all I need. :)

1 comment:

  1. First off, LOVE Winco. Bulk heaven!

    Also, remember my cutie little pink car that is the same age as me? It's sitting in my parent's driveway, close to death (broken radiator > worth of the car)... I'm heartbroken. Go Gus!

    ReplyDelete