General Conference really was amazing. It always is, but I loved every second of it. I think this was the first time that I was actually sad when the last session was over.
I had a big ah-ha moment
I went to Winco for the first time!
This place is incredible! I was in awe at the bulk section. They have everything you can possible think of! For example: cereal, pizza crust mix, muffin mix, pancake mix, honey, candy, trail mix, etc. All you do is take what you want, put it in a bag and pay per pound. Genius.
I went home!
It was so fun to see the family again. Even Brian! And Grandma and Grandpa Vawdrey. :) Mom's home made pizza was delicious too.
Self explanatory :)
Believe it or not...Gus (my car) is still living! Not only that, but it reached the 200,000 mile mark on Sunday. I have to say that I have never been so excited to see the numbers move. In all honesty...that car is a piece. Why? Ohh let me tell you... :)
- it's only two years younger than me
- it's been through two teenagers
- the hood shakes when you're stopped at an intersection
- the A/C doesn't work
- the radio works only half of the time (since the antennae broke off)
- the rear view mirror on the left side is propped up by a pen lid
- one of the windows won't roll down
- it jerks almost every time it shifts gears
- only one side of the steering wheel will honk when you push it
- the door interior is held on by screws and duct tape