October 22, 2012

Mickey Ds!

Hey Fam,

ALOHA! I mean...hola. :) Here we are again, another week! Weird. It's also the last week of the transfer already. Hermana Carson and I are feeling that she is going to get transfered, but we`ll find out for sure this weekend.

This week was absolutely incredible! I don't really even understand what or how it happened, but we found at least one investigator almost every day this week! And we found a family!! I'm speechless and feel so overwhelmingly grateful that the Lord has helped us find these people that are willing to listen. We had many very powerful lessons this week when the spirit was very strong. At the end of the very day we were absolutely exhausted. FATIGUED! Yet I believe it was because we gave absolutely everything to the Lord, and He has been blessing us so much for it.

We started teaching a recent convert's daughter. We originally went to teach her mom one of the recent convert lessons, but she ended up being there too. When we got there she told us, "I want to get baptized! I know that I need to. I live with my dad in another town, but when I come to live with my mom for Christmas break I want to get baptized." Hermana Carson and I both looked at each other and were like "Uhhh....what? Did she really just say that?!" Awesome. She is such a sweetheart, and we are really excited to teach her.

Yesterday was Mother's Day here in Argentina. And I tell you what, Mom, it made me miss you and love you! I am so lucky! You are a wonderful mom! May the whole world know it!! I hope you know that I am one of your greatest fans, and I can't wait to come home and hang out with you in a couple months.

Other Random news:

  • I cut my hair! Don't worry, Dad, it's just a trim!
  • We ate at McDonalds ("Mac Donalds") as a district today :)
  • Hermana Squire and Hermana Batista may be moving to their own house this week. We'll miss them SO much, but it'll be nice to have a little bit more room in our little casita!

All right, my time is up. Family, I love you! Have a great week!!
-Hermana Vawdrey



No comments:

Post a Comment