May 18, 2012

Family letter after Mother's Day

HEY FAMILY...

So the exclamation point on this key board doesn't work. Ohh Argentina...classy.  haha Wow. It was so fun to see and talk to you all yesterday. I am so grateful that it finally worked out. That wasn't a very welcome hiccup with the microphone not working, but I'm glad it worked out. I'm happy to see you are all well, still laughing, smiling, and being VAWDREYS. I love you all.

Skyping with the fam on Mother's Day

Like I kinda said yesterday, O received the Holy Ghost and the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday. I can't even begin to tell you how incredible it was. It was one of the happiest, most gratifying moments of my whole entire life. Seeing his face and tears of joy streaming down his face made it totally worth all of the rejection we've received and all of the doors slammed in our faces. It's so neat to look at O because he's like a little kid, just barely being born in the gospel. He's just barely learning how to "walk" by doing things like studying the scriptures, personal prayer, going to church, etc. Yet he's so eager to learn. I think he teaches me just as much as we have taught him. His desire to change his life is unreal. I still can't comprehend how quickly he chose to change his life so that he could live the Lord's commandments, like the Law of Chastity and the Word of Wisdom. He has so much faith because he didn't doubt for a second.

Unfortunately, I don't have any more time today, but here's a bunch of pictures I've been meaning to send. Thank you everyone for your love and support. I hope all is well.

Hermana Vawdrey

Our Zone and District

M's baptism

C y P - they gave us the reference for M

Celebrating the baptism with our favorite ice cream

Un beso por el helado!

Youth/Leaders = M's support

Los Elderes

No comments:

Post a Comment