May 6, 2011

Still Waiting

As some of you already heard, my mission call didn't come this week so it will probably come on Wednesday--which just means more waiting. Trust me, it's been extremely hard to focus lately. The post office gives you the option though to go pick it up in the morning if you would rather do that than wait for the mail to come. Umm...yes thank you, I'll be there at 6am sharp on Wednesday to put an end to this waiting. I'll let you know the details soon! :)
 
But until then, I have had several requests to make a list of where people think I will be called, what language I will speak, and when I will enter the MTC. Let me know what your predictions are (you get two guesses) and I'll be thinking of a really awesome prize for the person who gets the closest. :)

Note: I would love to go foreign, and I would love to leave sooner rather than later, but you have to keep in mind that this is ALL in the Lord's timing. I know that wherever I get called it will be what is best!

No comments:

Post a Comment