December 30, 2010

Day 3

I'm definitely a people person. I get the majority of my happiness from the relationships I create with people. Especially those I love such as family, friends, significant others, etc. 


Day 3 - A picture of you and your friends.


Since I'm such a social bug and spend most of my time being with people, this challenge was especially hard because I couldn't pick just one picture. So I cheated. You get 10 pictures. :)



 My brother Brian. We have pretty much been BFF's since birth.

 My siblings :) Jordan, Jayson, Tyler, Angi, Brian, and Me

My mom and dad. They just celebrated their 22nd anniversary!

The cuties...

 I'd like to introduce you to Carrie Marie Helland.
We've been together through it all (ever since 8th grade.) 
I wuv you Cewie!

 Sister Shannon Carlson. She's out serving a mission in Russia. I love you girl!

My SBO family! Even though we don't see each other very often, I know we'll be good friends forever.
Hoyt, Heather, Rochelle, Blake, Shay, Lindsey, 
Jason, Shannon, myself, and Andy.
And even though she's not pictured, we can't forget Sheenie Weenie, our advisor.


Jared, Amy Anderson CANNON, Mason, me and Court 

 Whitney and Ashley--some of my roomies this past semester.
Absolutely HILARIOUS.

 Amy, Court, Shelbs, Jared, Mason and I.
(Some of my greatest friends yet)


This post reminded me of one of my favorite quotes:

"True friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient; 
it's about being there when it's not."

I love you all!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment