December 30, 2010

Day 2

Oops I'm late. Off to a bad start on this new challenge... ha

Day 2 - The meaning behind your blog name.

To be honest, I don't have much to say about it. Pretty Britty is a nickname my parents gave years ago and it's just stuck. It probably started when I was about this big...

(This is me and my cousin Alyssa. I'm the one on the left)

Pretty Britty
I hope it doesn't sound selfish
or conceited.
Because that's not what I intended.
I really like it. 
It rhymes.
And it makes me feel beautiful each time I hear it.
We all need a little bit of that in our lives.


1 comment:

  1. You always have been "pretty" that's why this nickname has stuck with you all these years.=) Anyone reading your blog is reminded of how beautiful you are inside and out. Carry on girl!

    ReplyDelete