August 16, 2011

Sacrifices are Privileges

The past few days I’ve felt like I’ve been living a life of “lasts.”
My last  full week with my family.
My last time seeing friends.
My last family vacation.
My last time driving my favorite car…

What I’m leaving behind is starting to kick in, but the excitement of what is ahead of me is absolutely indescribable. Serving a mission is a great sacrifice, yet an immense privilege. I am so excited to be an instrument in the Lord’s hands to help spread the gospel. I’m so eager to share the love that Christ has for each and every one of his children. The gospel is my lifemy eternal life. Everyone on this Earth is a child of God, some of them have just forgotten that. I’m excited to help them remember where they came from, why they are here, and where they are going. I’m excited to make the gospel their life.

1 comment:

  1. you'll be great brittni! so excited to hear about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete